Procedure and requirements to apply
Please carefully read the applicant guidelines (click here to download the document)
The required and mandatory documents for an application will be the following:
Recommendation Letters will be considered * All documents must be submitted in English
|AND depending on each case (mobility level and beneficiary group) the following documents:|
PASSPORT: All applicants must indicate their passport number on the application form and must include a photocopy of their passport. For cases in which the applicant does not have a passport, he/she can indicate his7her national identity number.
CURRICULUM VITAE: All applicants must include a CV (Europass model) with academic, professional, and personal information, skills, abilities, and other information applicable to the grant. You can create your CV in the following webpage:
MOTIVATION STATEMENT: All applicants must write a motivation statement explaining his/her personal, academic and professional motivation. It is also important to indicate future plans, goals and personal/professional commitment. Indicate also if there is any special condition that must be taken into account.
LANGUAGE KNOWLEDGE: It is COMPULSORY to certify an advanced knowledge of the language in which the courses are led in the host institution (all host institutions have indicated language requirements). Without this advanced language knowledge, the application form will be rejected.
ACADEMIC RECORDS AND DIPLOMAS: All applicants must provide a scanned copy of their transcript (academic records with the average mark included) and their diploma certificate. (Master applicants must include their undergraduate diploma and academic records). However, undergraduate applicants are only required to have completed the first course of the degree in order to apply. All these documents must also be in English language (the documents can be issued in English, officially translated in English or translated in English by the candidate and validated by one partner institution).
LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION: Recommendation letters will be considered. These letters should include contact details of the recommending person/institution, in order to verify them.
PROOF OF SPECIAL CONDITIONS: A certificate or other document that certifies the special condition is required. Both the original copy (in the original language) as well as an English translation must be provided.
LETTER OF SUPPORT OF THE HOST INSTITUTION or INVITATION LETTER: All doctorate, post-doctorate and staff candidates must contact the host institution (doctorate programme coordinator, research group director, director of the faculty department) in order to acquire a letter of support from the host institution. This document is COMPULSORY for the application form.
LETTER OF SUPPORT OF THE HOME INSTITUTION: ONLY staff candidates are required to include a letter of support from their home institution indicating the institutional interest and the candidate commitment with the institution.
OUTLINE OF THE RESEARCH/WORKING/TEACHING PLAN: All doctorate, post-doctorate and staff candidates must write an outline of their proposed research/work/teaching plan including the goals they hope to achieve during their mobility stay. This should include a timetable, mention of previous knowledge of the issue and possible outputs.
STUDY PLAN: template here of the document to be filled out.
*All candidates must also take into account specific requirements indicated for each programme in the "academic offer" section.
Aditional documents (optional):
PROOF OF SOCIAL AND/OR ECONOMIC DISADVANTATGE SITUATION: A certificate or other document that certifies the social and/or economic disadvantatge situation. Both the original copy (in the original language) as well as an English translation must be provided. Example of documents to provide: tax declaration of the applicant or person that maintains the applicant, NDFL-2 of the applicant of person/s that maintain the applicant, proof of being a grantee student by the government, accreditation of disability.
Please carefully read the the applicant guidelines (click here to download the document)
The following procedure will be applied:
- The calls for applications will be opened. During this period the coordinating institution will ensure that each candidate provide all of the required documentation and that each application is fully completed. If documents are missing, the UB will ask for them to be provided.
- Once the call for applications is closed all applications and required documentation will be sent to the home and host institutions for assessment. Applications will be examined and assessed simultaneously and independently by the host university (70% of the final mark) and the home university (30% of the final mark). The home institutions responsible for assessing applications by TG2 and TG3 candidates will be the Russian partners in the Executive Group. No candidate will be admitted without the acceptance of the host university and prior knowledge of the language of host country.
- Home and host universities will rank candidates according to the selection criteria (a grading system based on: academic merit, personal and professional motivation, academic projection and the strategic importance and institutional interest of the academic area in question).
- Afterwards, the Selection and Recognition Group will evaluate the list of pre-selected candidates issued by the host and home institutions and will establish the distribution of grants according to the selection criteria.
- Once the selection process has finalised, all applicants will be informed of the results of their application.
- A Professor from the Siberian Federal University, gives a Seminar at the University of Barcelona: "The ecological role of fire to forests of Siberia"
- NEW: Read about our grantees' testimonials and pictures!
- RESULTS OF THE ERANET PHOTO CONTEST!
- Videos of ERANET-MUNDUS grantees!
- Application period closed, Good Luck to all candidates!!